Journal of Animal Behaviour and Biometeorology (ISSN 2318-1265) is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal devoted to publishing papers about Animal Biometeorology, Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare, published quarterly online by Malque Publishing.
High Visibility: indexed by the Web of Science (ESCI), Scopus and SCImago Journal Rank, CAB international, Google Scholar, AGRIS, ASFA, Latindex, among others. Currently is under evaluation for Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, Web of Science).
Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 20-30 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5-7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2020).
Open Access free for readers, with Article Processing Charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Acceptance rate (2020-2021): 36%
Assessment of spatial variability of environmental conditions in different swine production typologies in tropical conditions
Jairo Alexander Osorio Saraz, Natalia Castrillon Mejia, Veronica Gonzalez Cadavida, Yesica Paola Quintero Soto, Ana Paola Montoya Rios, Eugenia González Castrillon
Available online: May 08, 2021
The protective effect of wild mustard (Sinapis arvensis L.) pollen seeds against the toxicity of a solvent (EGME) in Wistar rats
Leila Hamdi, Samir Djemli, Fatma Zohra Arkoub, Rahma Boukarine, Kamel Khelili, Cherif Abdennour, Abdelkrim Tahraoui
Available online: May 03, 2021
Nesting features and breeding chronology of the crested coot (Fulica cristata) in two North African high altitude wetlands
Karima Es Salai, Ismail Mansouri, Wafae Squalli, AbdErahim El Hssani, Mohamed Dakki, Nasser Eddine Zine
Available online: May 02, 2021
Most cited articles
1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 45 citations (Nääs et al. 2014)
2. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review 25 citations (Rashamol et al. 2018)
3. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production 22 citations (Roberto and Souza 2014)
4. Effects of human-animal relationship on animal productivity and welfare 19 citations (Mota-Rojas et al. 2020)
5. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 17 citations (Roberto et al. 2014)
. ... among others